Due to a cancellation, we now have 2 places available on our June 5 Kimberley tour. If visiting the Kimberley is on your bucket list, then get in quick to snap up the last available spots on our 2018 Kimberley departures. They won’t last long!
Our 11 day Kimberley tour, departing and returning Kununurra is the best way for avid bush walkers or active travellers to explore the vast variety of landscapes this pristine and remote part of Australia offers.
We have combined relaxed paced & comfortable 4wd touring with the very best day walks the region has to offer. The tour, with a max of 12 guests, is led by outback specialist Carl Burden, who will guide you on this amazing journey into one of the most remarkable wilderness areas in the world.
Visit El Questro, Emma Gorge, Zebedee hot springs, Champagne springs, Manning Gorge and Bell Gorge. You’ll tour the Gibb River Road and traverse through the King Leopold Ranges. An amazing 11 days not to be forgotten.
Getting to and from Kununurra is easy and affordable with Air North from Darwin. Flights are available to Darwin with many airlines.
Tour dates for the 11-day trip are:
- Tuesday 5 June to Friday 15 June
Tour cost is from $3,690 per person
The 11-day itinerary includes:
- 10 nights: Camping (single travellers get their own tent at no extra cost guaranteed!)
- The services of Carl Burden, our experienced and professional guide
- Comfortable 4WD transport
- Most meals including hiking snacks for the trail
- All camping gear including comfortable swags with clean linen & quality tents
- Cast iron bush kitchen and catering
- Pick up and drop of at your pre and post tour accommodation
- Amazing walking and sightseeing experiences.
To find out further details about this fantastic tour, phone our friendly team: 03 5639 2615 , or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org