We have partnered with our friends at Adventurous Women to offer a genuine cultural experience and a real insight into rural Fiji.
This journey takes you away from the tourist resorts, walking in a landscape of dramatic peaks, pristine forests, sparkling rivers, remote villages, exploring vibrant traditional culture and unique history.
After five days hiking, you’ll enjoy three days of relaxation and restorative yoga overlooking the Pacific Ocean on Fiji’s Suncoast.
Tour date for the 9-day trip is:
- July 30th to August 7th, 2018
Tour cost is $3,050 per person twin share which includes:
- Trek to the ridgeline in Nadarivatu or Lomalagi
- Guided walk around Nabutautau Village or Loop walk to the Sigatoka river
- Guided Walk around Navala Village
- Yoga sessions at Wananavu Beach Resort
- English-speaking local guides and drivers
- 8 nights accommodation
- All transport & transfers while on tour
- Most Meals
- All Entry Fees to sites & guided walks listed on the itinerary
To find out more, phone our friendly team: 03 5639 2615 , book online at parktrek.com.au or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org