Walk the highlights of the beautiful Kimberley region
And take $200 off our Kimberley trips in 2020!
The remote and beautiful Kimberley region in Australia’s northwest is a walkers’ paradise. The wilderness is vast and rugged and the walking – through gorges and beside pristine waterholes – is fabulous.
Join Park Trek’s 10-day Kimberley walking tour and you can get right out amongst the highlights of this beautiful region. And right now is the perfect time to book because you can take $200 off our Kimberley trips in May, June and August 2020. Here’s a line up of our walking highlights of the Kimberley.
Purnululu National Park / The Bungle Bungles
- Take the stunning walk through the narrow corridor of Echidna Chasm
- Hike into a palm studded amphitheatre on the Mini Palms Gorge Walk
- Walk down Piccaninny Creek bed to the massive Cathedral Gorge amphitheatre
Natural icons – crocs, birds and boabs
- Watch freshwater crocodiles laze on the river bank in Windjana Gorge
- Snap a photo of a spectacular boab tree Annie Creek
- Spot Brown Goshawks in the woodlands on the Bindoola Gorge Lookout Trail
Gorges and waterfalls
- Walk to pretty Manning Gorge to swim and relax at the waterholes
- Wade through water in the fun cave walk at Tunnel Creek
- Walk between the high ochre walls of Emma Gorge to a spectacular waterfall
El Questro Station
- Stay on this famous station and walk the El Questro Trail
- Soak in the warm waters of Zebedee Springs
- Rock hop through Amelia Gorge to the pretty waterhole and waterfall
The best time to visit the Kimberley is the dry season – between April and October. We have three Kimberley departures this year – May, June and August.
Our May trip has ONLY 1 place left sand there is limited availability for June and August departures. With $200 off the trip price, you’d better be quick!
Includes: 9 nights camping accommodation, two Park Trek walking guides, comfortable 4WD transport, most meals and snacks.
Dates: 20-29 May (ONLY 1 PLACE LEFT)
1–10 June – limited availability
29 July – 7 August – limited availability
Price: $3550 per person
Take $200 off!
In 2020 Park Trek is turning 20! As part of our birthday celebrations we’re offering
$200 off our Kimberley tours departing in 2020.
Simply add the code ‘Kimberley200off’ when booking, or phone our friendly sales team on (03) 5639 2615 to place an order over the phone.