Walk in the magnificent Victorian Alps
Victoria boasts beautiful alpine environments that belong to the iconic Great Dividing Range. Park Trek offers a fantastic Alpine walking experience staying in the idyllic village of Falls Creek.
An Alpine walking experience offers guests the opportunity to walk among meadows of high country wildflowers, see snow drifts and pristine water courses and lakes. A truly magnificent walk not to be missed.
- Friday 14 to Monday 17 April (Easter in the Alps)
- Small group of 10 or less
- Guided walks each day with experienced guides
- 3 nights 3 star accommodation in Falls Creek Village (single supplement available)
- Return group transfer departing and returning to Melbourne
- Magnificent walking and sightseeing
- Two-course dinners, lunches, continental breakfasts, fresh fruit, trail mix, tea/coffee and other non alcoholic beverages
- All meals, including 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners