Walk the iconic Bay of Fires with Park Trek
Explore the Bay of Fires, over four fantastic days of walking and sightseeing. Enjoy spectacular beaches, marvel at amazing rock and swim in crystal-clear waters of the Tasmanian east coast.
The Bay of Fires area contains rocky gullies, with many small secluded beaches and inlets to explore. There also a wealth of local wildlife, including birds, eastern grey kangaroo, wombats, Bennetts wallabies and Tasmanian pademelons.
The slice of coastal heaven that is the Bay of Fires has been named by Lonely Planet as the hottest travel destination in the world.
Trip dates 2017
- Saturday 28 to Tuesday 31 January – FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday 4 to Tuesday 7 Feb – FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 22 Saturday 25 February – 1 PLACE LEFT
- Thursday 9 to Sunday 12 March – FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 15 to Saturday 18 March – 1 PLACE LEFT
- Tuesday 21 to Friday 24 March – 3 PLACES LEFT
- Tuesday 4 to Friday 7 April – FULLY BOOKED
- Monday 10 to Thursday 13 April – FULLY BOOKED
- Sunday 23 to Wednesday 26 April (ANZAC) – FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 26 to Sunday 29 October
- Saturday 25 to Tuesday 28 November – 6 PLACES LEFT
- Wednesday 13 to Saturday 16 December