Walk the iconic Bay of Fires with Park Trek
We have recently launched a promotion of this tour and many dates in 2018 are fully booked. If you are interested in this tour and would like to travel on a date not listed on our departures calendar please get in touch with us and we can look at availability.
Explore the Bay of Fires, over four fantastic days of walking and sightseeing. Enjoy spectacular beaches, marvel at amazing rock and swim in crystal-clear waters of the Tasmanian east coast.
The Bay of Fires area contains rocky gullies, with many small secluded beaches and inlets to explore. There also a wealth of local wildlife, including birds, eastern grey kangaroo, wombats, Bennetts wallabies and Tasmanian pademelons.
The slice of coastal heaven that is the Bay of Fires has been named by Lonely Planet as the hottest travel destination in the world.
Trip dates 2017
- Thursday 26 to Sunday 29 October – FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday 25 to Tuesday 28 November – FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 13 to Saturday 16 December – 6 PLACES LEFT
Trip dates 2018
- Wednesday 3 to Saturday 6 January – 2 PLACES LEFT
- Wednesday 17 to Saturday 20 January – FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 24 to Saturday 27 January – FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday 3 to Tuesday 6 February – FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 8 to Sunday 11 February – just opened up
- Saturday 17 to Tuesday 20 February – FULLY BOOKED
- Monday 26 February to Thursday March 1 – FULLY BOOKED
- Sunday 4 to Wednesday 7 March – FULLY BOOKED
- Friday 9 to Monday 12 March – FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday 24 to Tuesday 27 March – FULLY BOOKED
- Monday 2 to Thursday 5 April – 2 PLACES LEFT
- Thursday 12 to Sunday 15 April – 2 PLACES LEFT
- Friday 20 to Monday 23 April – FULLY BOOKED
- Friday 5 to Monday 8 October – FULLY BOOKED
- Friday 26 to Monday 29 October
- Friday 2 to Monday 5 November
- Saturday 24 to Tuesday 27 November
- Saturday 1 December to Tuesday 4 December
- Monday 17 to Thursday 20 December