Walk the iconic Bay of Fires with Park Trek
Explore the Bay of Fires, over four fantastic days of walking and sightseeing. Enjoy spectacular beaches, marvel at amazing rock and swim in crystal-clear waters of the Tasmanian east coast.
The Bay of Fires area contains rocky gullies, with many small secluded beaches and inlets to explore. There also a wealth of local wildlife, including birds, eastern grey kangaroo, wombats, Bennetts wallabies and Tasmanian pademelons.
The slice of coastal heaven that is the Bay of Fires has been named by Lonely Planet as the hottest travel destination in the world.
Trip dates 2017
- Thursday 26 to Sunday 29 October
- Saturday 25 to Tuesday 28 November – 6 PLACES LEFT
- Wednesday 13 to Saturday 16 December
Trip dates 2018
- Wednesday 3 to Saturday 6 January
- Wednesday 17 to Saturday 20 January
- Wednesday 24 to Saturday 27 January
- Saturday 3 to Tuesday 6 February
- Saturday 17 to Tuesday 20 February
- Saturday 25 to Wednesday 28 February
- Friday 9 to Monday 12 March
- Saturday 24 to Tuesday 27 March
- Tuesday 12 to Sunday 15 April
- Friday 20 to Monday 23 April