The south western corner of WA is home to some of Australia’s most magnificent forests, pristine beaches and rust stained granite headlands and it has two of this country’s best walking trails in the Bibbulmun Track and the Cape to Cape track.
This beautiful 6-day trip captures the best of these iconic trails and takes in some of the loveliest locations in this famous region.
- Small group of 10 guests or less
- Guided walks each day experienced guides
- All inclusive pricing
- Return group transfer departing and returning Perth (included in pricing)
- Two-course dinners, lunches, continental breakfasts, fresh fruit, muesli bars, tea/coffee and other non alcoholic beverages
- 5 nights 3.5 star accommodation – including three nights’ accommodation at Warren River Chalets, two nights at Tinglewood Cabins
- All meals other than Breakfast Day 1 and Lunch Day 6
- Visit the iconic Gloucester Tree and renowned Tree-Top Walk through the tops of the giant karris and tingles
- Walk the most dramatic sections of the Bibbulmun Track and Cape to Cape Track
2017 Trip Dates
- Saturday 16 to Thursday 21 September – Women’s Only (Adventurous Women)