A walking tour with Park Trek to the Flinders Ranges is one of the truly unique travelling experiences this country has to offer. Walks take in the many renowned landmarks including Wilpena Pound, the Heysen Trail, Mount Remarkable National Park and Alligator Gorge.
Our Flinders Ranges walking tours are fully accommodated trips, include all transport and delicious meals. It sees you visiting some amazing locations with our accommodation at Rawnsley Park and Fuller Views Cabin Park (for our 7-day walk) offering all of the amenities you need after a day’s trekking. If you’ve longed to get to the Flinders Ranges but wanted to do so in comfort, then these are the trip for you.
Trip dates 2017 – 7-Day walking tour
- Friday 12 to Thursday 18 May 2017 – 1 PLACE LEFT
- Sunday 20 to Saturday 26 August 2017
- Sun 24 September to Saturday 30 September – Adventurous Women, women only walk
Trip dates 2017 – 5-Day walking tour
- Saturday 1 April to Wednesday 5 April – 2 places left
- Friday 7 to Tuesday 11 April – 4 places left
- Saturday 29 April to Wednesday 3 May – 4 places left