The Great Ocean Walk is a world-class coastal trail and ‘must do’ when holidaying in Victoria.
The stunning 105km walk winds its way from Apollo Bay to the Twelve Apostles. Weave through stunning national parks, deserted beaches and rugged coastal scenery.
Park Trek has guided hundreds of groups along the Great Ocean Walk and offers three, four and seven day ‘end to end’ tours.
All of our Great Ocean Walk trips depart from central Melbourne, alternatively we can collect you from Avalon Airport just near Geelong on the morning of day one.
Most meals are covered on Great Ocean Walk tours and our guides are all highly experienced. They enjoy sharing their knowledge on the local plants and animals, history and heritage, and of course, iconic sights such as the 12 Apostles. Spot koalas in magnificent manna gum trees, echidnas foraging in the undergrowth and kangaroos grazing on grassland.
You only need to carry a light day pack on Park Trek tours so our walks are suitable for anyone with a reasonable level of fitness.
Three, four and seven day Great Ocean Walk includes:
- Small group of 10 or less
- Guided walks each day with experienced guides
- All inclusive pricing
- Return group transfer from Melbourne to Great Ocean Walk
- Two-course dinners, lunches, continental breakfasts, fresh fruit, trail mix, tea/coffee and other non alcoholic beverages
- 3 to 3.5 star twin share or single supplement accommodation along the Great Ocean Walk at the historic Cape Otway Lightstation and in Port Campbell (7 day walk only)
2017 Trip Dates
- Sat 7 to Tues 10 October (4 day) – FULLY BOOKED
- Fri 10 to Mon 13 November (4 day) – FULLY BOOKED
2018 Trip Dates
- Sun 7 to Wed 10 January (4 day) – FULLY BOOKED
- Monday 15 to Thursday 18 January (4 day) – Cape Otway Lightstation
- Tue 20 to Mon 26 February (7 day) – Adventurous Women, women only
- Monday 12 to Thursday 15 March (4 day) – Bimbi Park
- Tuesday 17 to Friday 20 April (4 day) – Johanna Seaside Cottages
- Friday 21 to Monday 24 September (4 day) – Johanna Seaside Cottages
- Thurs 11 to Wed 17 October (7 day)
- Friday 23 to Monday 26 November (4 day) – Cape Otway Lightstation