Located just 15 kilometres off the coast, but seemingly a million miles away, Kangaroo Island is a sanctuary for wildlife and natural rugged beauty. Enjoy breathtaking sights and picturesque scenery. See the threatened Australian Fur Seals, spot platypus and visit the Remarkable Rocks.
Experience this beautiful part of Australia and explore one of the country’s most scenic destinations. Your time away on Kangaroo Island allows you to experience the beauty and wonder of the natural environment enjoying excellent accommodation and delicious meals.
Trip Dates 2017
- Monday 2 to Friday 6 October – Adventurous Women (Women Only) – FULLY BOOKED
- Friday 13 to Tuesday 17 October – Adventurous Women (Women Only) -4 PLACES LEFT
- Friday 20 to Tuesday 24 October – ONLY 3 PLACES LEFT
Trip Dates 2018
- Thursday 5 to Monday 9 April
- Friday 27 April to Tuesday 1 May
- Tuesday 4 to Saturday 8 September
- Monday 10 to Friday 14 September
- Wednesday 26 to Sunday 30 September