Embark on a truly unique and varied journey and discover the very best of South Australia’s remote northern outback on this four-wheel drive and walking journey.
Lake Eyre and Arkaroola showcases the best day walks in Vulkathunha – Gammon Ranges National Park, Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary and Lake Eyre – Kati Thanda National Park.
2017 Tour Dates
- Saturday 27 May to Saturday the 03 June – ONLY 4 PLACES LEFT
8 day Lake Eyre and Arkaroola Walk includes:
- Small group of 12 or less
- Guided walks each day with experienced guides
- 7 nights accommodation (including 1 night at the Blinman Hotel, 4 nights’ at Greenwood Lodge Rooms – Arkaroola, 1 night at in Maree in motel style accommodation and 1 night at the Eldo Hotel, Woomera
- Return group transfer in comfortable and spacious four-wheel drive vehicle departing and returning to Adelaide
- Magnificent walking and sightseeing
- All meals (one dinner at own expense)