Explore Central Australia’s most dramatic and inspiring landscapes whilst walking the best parts of the Larapinta trail in the West MacDonnell Range. Visit Standley Chasm and Simpsons Gap, tour the Olive Pink Botanic Gardens, Alice Springs Desert Park and visit the inspiring Araluen Arts Centre.
This trip expertly combines great walking opportunities along with beautiful sightseeing and cultural activities. A walking journey through a truly inspiring landscape!
2017 Trip Dates
- Thursday 18 to Sunday 21st May
- Wednesday 24th to Saturday 27th May
- Tuesday 30 May to Friday 2nd June
- Monday 21 to Thursday 24 August
- Sunday 27 to Wednesday 30 August