Cradle Mountain is one of Australia’s most iconic walking locations and part of the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area. It is also recognised by Lonely Planet as one of the top 10 extraordinary places to visit in the world.
This four-day Park Trek holiday covers sections of Cradle Mountain’s signature trail, the Overland Track, and includes other breathtaking tracks and spectacular day walks in the area.
Based for three nights at Cradle Mountain you will spend four days walking the highlights of this beautiful part of Tasmania. You will traverse ancient rainforest, wander the boardwalks of the picturesque and fragile alpine heathlands and past spectacular glacial lakes.
The famous mountainous terrain at Cradle Mountain means a reasonable level of fitness is required for this trip.
2017 tour dates
- Sat 2 to Tues 5 Dec 2017
2018 tour dates
- Thursday 22 to Sunday 25 February – 8 PLACES LEFT
- Three nights’ 3 star cabin-style accommodation (twin share) in Cradle Mountain village, single supplement rooms available at time of booking
- All transport and guiding
- 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners (afternoon tea on last day at own expense)
- Amazing walks including parts of the Maryland Track, Overland Track, Dove Lake, Hanson’s Peak and Twisted Lakes
- Small group of 10 or less
- Guided walks each day with experienced guides
- All inclusive pricing
- Return group transfer from Launceston to Cradle Mountain