Recognised as one of the world’s largest cool temperate rainforests, Tasmania’s Tarkine Wilderness is breathtaking. Pristine, enchanting, lush and untouched – Tasmania’s Tarkine Wilderness is simply stunning.
The Tarkine is one of Tasmania’s hidden treasures with 477,000 hectares of untouched forest thick with tree ferns, giant man ferns, Huon Pine and spectacular rivers and streams. The region is home to unique habitats which support a myriad of wildlife. See signs of burrowing crayfish, platypus and stunning birds.
This 5-day fully accommodated trip includes all transport, delicious meals and fantastic guides. Stay in beautiful Corinna and Tullah Lakeside Lodge and enjoy the tranquil rainforest surrounds. Cruise the MV Arcadia down to the mouth of the Pieman River out onto the wild Tarkine Coast and embrace the stunning landscapes of Tasmania.
2017 trip dates
- Thursday 19 to Monday 23 January – FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 9 to Monday 13 February – 3 PLACES LEFT
- Thursday 2 to Monday 6 March – FULLY BOOKED
- Tuesday 4 April to Saturday 8 April – FULLY BOOKED
- Monday 10 April to Friday 14 April – Adventurous Women (Women Only)
- Thursday 19 to Monday 23 October – 3 PLACES LEFT
- Sunday 19 to Thursday 23 November
- Thursday 7 to Monday 11 December
Recognised as one of the world’s largest cool temperate rainforests, Tasmania’s Tarkine wilderness region offers memorable and spectacular walking.