Be an organised Jabiru and book ahead for 2020. You can take $300 off the trip price on our incredible 8-day Top End walking tour.
Our popular Kakadu, Arnhem Land, Nitmiluk and Litchfield 8-day walking tour takes you to the highlights of this fascinating and beautiful region.
Brilliant Top End experiences include:
- Exploring the amazing Nourlangie rock art site – the famous Namarrgon or ‘lightning man’ is just one of the highlights of the artwork here
- Enjoying a fascinating cultural day tour into Arnhem Land with a local indigenous guide
- Hiking a 10-kilometre circuit at Nitmiluk National Park with fabulous views along Nitmiluk Gorge (formerly known as Katherine Gorge)
- Taking a leisurely cruise along the Mary River Wetlands, spotting crocs and local birdlife
- Having a refreshing dip in Sweetwater Pool to cool off in the middle of an eight-kilometre walk
You’ll also enjoy two nights of ‘glamping’ near Katherine, visit the rock art sites at Ubirr, take a stroll by the clear waters of Walker Creek, visit spectacular Wangi Falls and check out the huge termite mounds of Litchfield National Park.
Early bird special: take $300 off Kakadu in 2020*
Plan ahead and take advantage of our early bird special for Kakadu walking tours in 2020. Book now on one of our Kakadu, Arnhem Land, Nitmiluk and Litchfield 8-day walking tours departing in 2020 and you can take $300 off the trip price.
* The early bird special price is $3170 (normal price $3470). Twin share only, trips departing 27 June 2020, 3 July 2020, 13 July 2020 , offer valid until 30 August 2019. Enter or quote promo code Kakadu2020_earlybird when booking.
- Saturday 27 June to Saturday 4 July 2020
- Tuesday 7 to Tuesday 14 July 2020
- Friday 17 to Friday 24 July 2020
Inclusions: all transport ex Darwin, accommodation, most meals and snacks, experienced walking guides.
Group size: a maximum of 10 walkers with two guides
Early bird price: from $3170* (normal price from $3470) twin share – you’ll need to book soon to grab this deal