We have partnered with the awesome team at Wandering the World to bring you a walking tour in an absolute bucket list destination – Iceland!
This 13-day trip, which is available in 2018 and 2019, provides a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore this amazing country.
It’s what dreams are made of.
Think Geysir, lava fields, volcanic canyons, glacial river lagoons and of course interactions with the incredible local people. So, what are you waiting for?
Tour dates for the 13-day trip are:
- July 8, 2018
- July 14, 2019
Tour cost is from $US7,550 per person twin share
- Thingvellir World Heritage area – Iceland’s first National Park
- Viewing world famous geysers
- Lava field at Fjallabak Nature Reserve
- Hike to and take a dip at the famous naturally hot pool in Landmannalaugar
- Hike into the rift and visit Ofaerufoss waterfall
- Full-day summit hike to the Kristinartindar peaks
- Explore some beautiful walks in Mossardalur in Vatnajokull National Park
- 12 nights accommodation
- All transport & transfers while on tour
- 12 breakfasts and 10 dinners
- Local leader and all entry fees
- And so much more!
To find out further details about this awe-inspiring tour, phone our friendly team: 03 5639 2615, or email us at email@example.com