3 March, 2016
Park Trek Walking Holidays is offering a special introductory offer for its new 5-day Kakadu and Litchfield walking tour for departures in June and July 2016.
Book with Park Trek before April 18, 2016 to receive a massive saving of $751 per person off this amazing five-day walking tour departing and returning to Darwin. When booking, simply use the work ‘Kakadu’ in the box marked ‘voucher code’ and click ‘apply’ to redeem this special offer.
This special deal offers great savings of $751 per person (twin share) for guests to experience the wonder of walking in the spectacular World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park and Litchfield National Park.
All tours have a maximum of 15 guests, include all meals and snacks, transport to and from Darwin, 3.5 star accommodation along with experienced and mature guides.
A walking tour with Park Trek to the Top End is one of the truly unique travelling experiences this country has to offer. Walk among monsoon rainforest, through sandstone escarpments and past ancient Aboriginal art sites. There are also plenty of opportunities for sightseeing, swimming, bird watching, photography and wildlife spotting.
2016 departures include:
- Saturday 18 to Wednesday 22 June
- Friday 24 to Tuesday 28 June
- Thursday 21 to Monday 25 July
- Wednesday 27 to Sunday 31 July
- Tour cost is usually $2,750 per person twin share, this introductory 28% off special offer provides a saving of $751 per person with the trip costing $1,999 per person twin share. Single supplement available upon request (additional cost applies).Book now