Park Trek’s Tarkine wilderness walk sale now on!
Pristine, enchanting, lush and untouched – Tasmania’s Tarkine Wilderness is simply stunning. Book with Park Trek before February 29, 2016 to receive 20% off this amazing five-day walking tour departing and returning to Launceston.
The Tarkine is one of Tasmania’s hidden treasures with 477,000 hectares of untouched forest thick with tree ferns, giant man ferns, Huon Pine and spectacular rivers and streams. The region is home to unique habitats which support a myriad of wildlife. See signs of burrowing crayfish, platypus and stunning birds.
This 5-day fully accommodated trip includes all transport, delicious meals and fantastic guides. Stay in beautiful Corinna and Tulla Lakeside Lodge and enjoy the tranquil rainforest surrounds. Cruise the MV Arcadia down to the mouth of the Pieman River out onto the wild Tarkine Coast and embrace the stunning landscapes of Tasmania.
2016 departures include:
- Thursday 3rd to Monday 7th March
- Monday 21 to Friday 25 March – Adventurous Women (Women Only) – TRIP FULL
- Tuesday 5th April to Saturday 9th April – TRIP FULL
- Monday 11 April to Friday 15 April
- Friday 28th October to Tuesday 1st November – TRIP FULL
- Thursday 3rd to Monday 7th November
- Sunday 27th November to Thursday 1st December – TRIP FULL
Tour cost is usually $1,850 per person twin share, this early bird 20% off special offer provides a saving of $370 per person with the trip costing $1,480 per person twin share. Single supplement available upon request (additional cost applies).