Walk the highlights of the beautiful Kimberley region
The remote and beautiful Kimberley region in Australia’s northwest is a walkers’ paradise. The wilderness is vast and rugged and the walking – through gorges and beside pristine waterholes – is fabulous.
Join Park Trek’s 10-day Kimberley walking tour and you can get right out amongst the highlights of this beautiful region. And right now is the perfect time to book. Here’s a line up of our walking highlights of the Kimberley.
Purnululu National Park / The Bungle Bungles
- Take the stunning walk through the narrow corridor of Echidna Chasm
- Hike into a palm studded amphitheatre on the Mini Palms Gorge Walk
- Walk down Piccaninny Creek bed to the massive Cathedral Gorge amphitheatre
Natural icons – crocs, birds and boabs
- Watch freshwater crocodiles laze on the river bank in Windjana Gorge
- Snap a photo of a spectacular boab tree Annie Creek
- Spot Brown Goshawks in the woodlands on the Bindoola Gorge Lookout Trail
Gorges and waterfalls
- Walk to pretty Manning Gorge to swim and relax at the waterholes
- Wade through water in the fun cave walk at Tunnel Creek
- Walk between the high ochre walls of Emma Gorge to a spectacular waterfall
El Questro Station
- Stay on this famous station and walk the El Questro Trail
- Soak in the warm waters of Zebedee Springs
- Rock hop through Amelia Gorge to the pretty waterhole and waterfall
The best time to visit the Kimberley is the dry season – between April and October. We have two Kimberley departures this year – June and July and they are already heavily booked. However the good news is there are spaces in 2023, so get in quick by checking our website for the latest availability!
Includes: 9 nights camping accommodation, two Park Trek walking guides, comfortable 4WD transport, most meals and snacks.
Dates: June and July in 2022
June and July in 2023, limited availability
Simply email or phone our friendly sales team on (03) 5639 2615 to place an order over the phone.