Do Kakadu or Larapinta with Park Trek
A walking tour with Park Trek to the Top End is one of the truly unique travelling experiences this country has to offer.
Choose from Park Trek’s 5 or 9-day fully accommodated tours which include all transport, delicious meals and fantastic guides. Stay in unique glamping style accommodation, enjoy a cruise on Yellow Water Billabong and Corroboree Billabong, swim in crystal clear waters of Gunlom in Kakadu and marvel at ancient rock art at Injalak Hill in mystical Arnhem Land. Walk among monsoon rainforest, through sandstone escarpments and past ancient Aboriginal art sites. There are also plenty of opportunities for sightseeing, swimming, bird watching, photography and wildlife spotting.
2018 departures include:
Wednesday 20 to Thursday 28 June – 1 PLACE LEFT
Sunday 1 to Monday 9 July – 1 PLACE LEFT
Thursday 7 to Monday 11 June
Wednesday 13 to Sunday 17 June
Thursday 12 to Monday 16 July
A walking holiday with Park Trek to Kakadu provides an interesting and comfortable travelling way to experience of our Australia’s most famous World heritage-listed national parks. Whether you are standing at an Aboriginal Art site that is thousands of years old, staring up at the awesome Twin or Jim Jim Falls, or exploring dramatic sandstone escarpments, there is much to inspire and appreciate on this walking tour.
Walk among picturesque gorges, through lush monsoon forests and past freshwater billabongs teeming with wildlife. Cruise famous Yellow Water Billabong and Katherine Gorge and swim in spectacular waterholes in Litchfield flanked by beautiful beneath flowing waterfalls. A trip not to be missed!
Our walks include
- Small group of 10 or less
- Guided walks each day experienced guides, our guides have Kakadu NP accreditation
- All inclusive pricing
- Return group transfer departing and returning to Darwin (included in pricing for all Kakadu tours) or Alice Springs (for the Larapinta and West Macdonnell Ranges walking tour)
- Two-course dinners, lunches, continental breakfasts, fresh fruit, trail mix, tea/coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Unique glamping style accommodation in Kakadu, Nitmiluk (9-day tour only), Litchfield, and on the Larapinta trail.