Do Kakadu, Arnhem Land and the Top End with Park Trek
A walking tour with Park Trek to the Top End is one of the truly unique travelling experiences this country has to offer.
Park Trek’s 8-day fully accommodated tour includes all transport, delicious meals and fantastic guides. Stay in comfortable accommodation, enjoy a cruise on Corroboree Billabong, Nitmiluk Gorge, marvel at ancient rock art at Injalak Hill in mystical Arnhem Land. Walk among monsoon rainforest, through sandstone escarpments and past ancient Aboriginal art sites. There are also plenty of opportunities for sightseeing, swimming, bird watching, photography and wildlife spotting.
A walking holiday with Park Trek to Kakadu provides an interesting and comfortable travelling way to experience of our Australia’s most famous World heritage-listed national parks. Whether you are standing at an Aboriginal Art site that is thousands of years old, or exploring dramatic sandstone escarpments, there is much to inspire and appreciate on this walking tour.
Walk among picturesque gorges, through lush monsoon forests and past freshwater billabongs teeming with wildlife. A trip not to be missed!
Our walks include
- Small group of 10 or less
- Guided walks each day experienced guides, our guides have Kakadu NP accreditation
- All inclusive pricing
- Kakadu Parks Pass, Arnhem Land permits and National Parks passes
- Return group transfer departing and returning to Darwin
- Two-course dinners, lunches, continental breakfasts, fresh fruit, trail mix, tea/coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages
- Comfortable accommodation in Kakadu, Nitmiluk and Litchfield