Do Kakadu or Larapinta with Park Trek
A walking holiday with Park Trek to Kakadu provides an interesting and comfortable travelling way to experience of our Australia’s most famous World heritage-listed national parks. Whether you are standing at an Aboriginal Art site that is thousands of years old, staring up at the awesome Twin or Jim Jim Falls, or exploring dramatic sandstone escarpments, there is much to inspire and appreciate on this walking tour.
Walk among picturesque gorges, through lush monsoon forests and past freshwater billabongs teeming with wildlife. Cruise famous Yellow Water Billabong and Katherine Gorge and swim in spectacular waterholes in Litchfield flanked by beautiful beneath flowing waterfalls. A trip not to be missed!
Our walks include
- Small group of 15 or less
- Guided walks each day experienced guides, our guides have Kakadu NP accreditation
- All inclusive pricing
- Return group transfer departing and returning to Darwin (included in pricing for all Kakadu tours) or Alice Springs (for the Larapinta and West Macdonnell Ranges walking tour)
- Two-course dinners, lunches, continental breakfasts, fresh fruit, trail mix, tea/coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages
- 3.5 star twin share or single supplement accommodation in Kakadu, Nitmiluk (9-day tour only), Litchfield, Arnhemland or on the Larapinta trail.